How to Share Surveys and User Results on Social Media
With the Social Sharing setting, you can share your surveys on social media for a wider reach to your customers and the target audience. Furthermore, you can even share the survey results of your users.
Here's how to enable Social Sharing for your surveys:
Step 1: Go to a survey's Settings >> Social Media and enable the setting of Social Sharing.
Once the Social Sharing setting is enabled, you can use the following settings as well:
- Customize Facebook Sharing: Enable this setting to edit and customize the message while sharing your survey on Facebook.
- Facebook Caption: Enable this setting to customize the caption, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Custom Facebook Link: Enter a link that you want to direct your users to.
- Enable Facebook Comments: Enable commenting by the users.
- Customize Twitter Sharing: Enable this setting to share your survey on Twitter and create a customized message for the same.
Moreover, instead of sharing the survey, you can choose to share the survey results of your users. To do that:
Step 1.1: Click on the dropdown, as shown in the screenshot below, and click Share User Results. You can then customize the text before sharing it on Facebook.
Step 1.2: Similarly, you can choose to share the survey results of your users on Twitter.
Once you're done with the Social Media settings, save.
How to Track Survey Performance With Google Analytics
How to Enable Email Notifications for My Survey