How to Customize Survey Completion Page
When you make a survey with ProProfs, you can choose to redirect your user to a particular webpage when the survey is over or show a customized completion page. The completion page not only shows your custom message but a number of statistics based on the person's responses.
Step 1: Go to Settings > General and enable "Customize Completion Page" using the toggle button.
Step 2: Selecting Customizing Completion Page will open multiple options.
Enabling this option displays the following settings:
- Show social media & sharing links such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Show score: Displays the overall score of survey takers in case scoring was enabled.
- Show result: Displays the result if the survey taken is a Scored survey.
- Show statistics: Displays, in percentage, how popular each option is in a multiple-choice/checkbox question type.
- Show print: Allows the survey takers to print their results.
- Show selected choices: Displays only those answer options that the survey takers select.
- Show custom message: You can create a custom message that will be displayed when a survey taker submits the survey.
That is all about customizing the survey completion page.