How to Enable Email Notifications for My Survey
Get notified via email each time someone takes your survey. You can also enable email notifications for your survey takers and other stakeholders and share a variety of reports with them.
Here's How You Can Enable Email Notifications for Your Surveys
Step 1: Go to Settings > Notifications.
Under Notifications, you get the following email notifications settings:
1. Email Notification: Enable this when you want to be informed each time your survey is taken.
- You can further enable email notification for your survey takers who take this particular survey. You can choose to share the Full Report, Score Only, or Report Only, with your survey takers. Enter your email in the text field Send email from. Any survey reports will be sent from this email ID.
- Send survey reports such as Full Report, Score Only, Report Only, and Answered Only, to other individuals and stakeholders as well. You can include up to five email addresses here.
2. Email Notification Subject: Add a customized subject line to your email notifications. Alternatively, if you have a Single Textbox question in your survey, you can include its response as the subject itself.
3. Email Signature: Create your email signature, which will appear at the bottom of every email notification that will go through the email ID you provide.
When you're done with all the notification settings, save.
That is all about enabling email notifications for your surveys.