How to Create a Slider Question
A Slider survey allows your survey respondents to rate your services or products by sliding a marker across a scale defined by you.
For example, below is how a Slider question looks like. The extreme left is 0 while the extreme right is the highest number defined by you. It could be 0-5, 0-10, or 0-100.
Benefits of Slider Questions in a Survey:
- Sliders are visually engaging and can make the survey more interactive and interesting for respondents.
- Measure a wide range of variables, from opinions to behaviors to preferences.
- Can be used in various types of surveys, including market research, customer satisfaction surveys, and academic research
Step 1: Click +Add Question. Select "Phone" from the question type and click "Add Question" in the overlay.
Step 2: This is how the editing mode of a Slider question looks like:
- Give your slider question a title.
- Default Scale Labels are Left, Center, and Right. Edit them as required.
3. Define the Scale Range, for example, 0-5 or 0-10, or 0-100 as best fits in your case. You can also specify the Step Size which determines the progress of the slider marker in a single step and the Default Position of the marker.
4. Make the question mandatory and click "Save" to apply the changes .
That is all about creating slider questions in the ProProfs Survey.