How to Access and View Survey Reports
Survey Reports contain details such as the username, their email ID, survey score, and survey result. Also, as an administrator, you can attach emoticons or stars to the reports depending on user feedback. You can even edit the survey responses, download, and share the reports.
In this article, you'll learn:
To Access the Reports for a Particular Survey
Step 1: Go to a survey's reports section from your ProProfs Survey Maker dashboard.
Step 2: Under the Reports section, individual user reports are listed that you can sort in a variety of ways, as shown below.
1. Show a minimum of 10 or up to 100 reports on a single page.
2. Select/unselect the columns depending on the amount of info you want to see on the reports list.
3. Filter the list according to the emoticons or the stars you may have attached to individual reports. To assign an emoticon or a star, move the cursor over the star/emoticon icon located at the beginning of each row of the reports list, as shown in the screenshot below. When more options appear, select the appropriate emoticon or the star to attach it to the report.
4. Filter the list by date, days, weeks, or months.
5. Filter the list according to the questions included in the survey.
6. Download the report list in an Excel format.
7. Share the report with relevant individuals. Just click on the share button and copy the link from the popup window that appears (shown below).
To Get a Detailed View of a Survey Report
Step 2.1: Under Reports, click on the view icon to open a report for its detailed view.
Step 2.2: When the report opens, you get the following options for managing and editing it.
1. Download, print, and delete the report.
2. You can directly jump to a particular report.
3. Navigate from one report to another using left and right arrows.
4. Attach an emoticon or a star.
5. Add a note or comment on the report.
Step 2.3: Furthermore, when you scroll further down the report, you can edit the answer for each survey question.
That is all about accessing and viewing survey reports in ProProfs Survey Maker.